Syberia I on 1680x1050 (widescreen) problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // The game
Previous topic :: Next topic  
aaronpawlak

PostPosted: Wed 11 Apr - 16:15 (2018)    Post subject: Syberia I on 1680x1050 (widescreen) problem Reply with quote
HI,

After a few years, my appetite for adventure genre has lit up again, I shoved the dust off my game CDs, and reinstalled the game.
Problem is I got a widescreen LCD monitor, working best on 1680x1050. The game works just fine (I got 64bit Windows 7, Enterprise Edition), only with the downside (that is getting on me) that it won't cover the full monitor screen, the game looks as if played in 1280x1024.No matter what I tried, I just can't get rid of the 2 black columns on the side of the game window.
Is there any way to solve / workaround this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks in advance for any provided help.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.syberia.microids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2231
Digital advertising studio

Thanks!

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 11 Apr - 16:15 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // The game All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden