Combine issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008
Previous topic :: Next topic  
aaronpawlak

PostPosted: Fri 9 Mar - 10:30 (2018)    Post subject: Combine issues Reply with quote
HI 

I've just installed FS15 and began harvesting the wheat field in the during the walk through when my combine quick working. I realized I inadvertently closed the hatch on the combine but when I try to reopen it I'm not receiving a response. I'm no longer seeing the open to open and close the hatch in the shortcuts at the top left of the screen and I've attempted to re-key the control button and still have not been successful. Despite a brief search in the forum I wasn't able to see anyone having a similar problem. Is there a way to "re-set" the combine? 

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=87722
Digital video production studio

Thanks!

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 9 Mar - 10:30 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden