Tracking Specific Buffs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // The game
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Wed 18 Oct - 04:57 (2017)    Post subject: Tracking Specific Buffs Reply with quote
I use foundry tactical combat as my add-on for tracking my buffs and debuffs. The one thing I don't like is that in combat, and particularly group combat, there are so many buffs flying around that I can't make heads or tails of it all, and there's too much stuff flying across my screen. Is there a way to change the settings, either in this one or a different add-on, to only display the buffs/debuffs that I want to see? For example, on my tank, the only debuff I really want displayed is taunt, since it's super important and I don't want it to get lost in the shuffle.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References   
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/376285/tracking-specifi…

best product teaser

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 18 Oct - 04:57 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // The game All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden