Replacing default sun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // The game
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Sat 14 Oct - 12:54 (2017)    Post subject: Replacing default sun Reply with quote
Does anyone know how/if you can replace the default sun texture in 1.3.x? 
A few releases ago I was able to edit an asset file to get this...I've tried editing the sharedassets10.asset file (which I "think" is the right one) but I'm not having any luck.  I'm thinking I just need the right editor, maybe the one's I've tried (UAE, UAV) aren't compatible with the newest version of Unity?
I've also tried various sunflare mods (which are all awesome!) but the flares are still superimposed on top of the default sun texture.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References   https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/166468-replacing-default-sun/

animated video explainer

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 14 Oct - 12:54 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // The game All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden