Assets and mods help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // Addons and Mods
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Thu 12 Oct - 12:30 (2017)    Post subject: Assets and mods help. Reply with quote
This might sound like a noob question, but it's not something I've paid attention to before. Recently my motherboard quit and I had to rebuild my comp from scratch. So when I loaded CS, I had a lot of issues with it crashing and stuff. Long story short, I believe it had to do with where I had my assets and mods stored on my hard drive. When I download things from Steam.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References  
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/assets-and-mods-help…

App Launch Animation

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 12 Oct - 12:30 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // Addons and Mods All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden