Lost my activation Keys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // Addon and Mods Help
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Tue 10 Oct - 09:21 (2017)    Post subject: Lost my activation Keys Reply with quote
Hello,
i have recently reinstalled farming simulator from steam and i am trying to reinstall the gold add-on and the holmer pack however i have lost the emails that contained the activation keys for those. Is there any way that i can get those activation keys back. I can provide whatever is needed to prove that i have purchased those add-ons.
Also is there a way to convert those activation keys to steam keys so that if i ever decide to reinstall farming simulator 2015 the gold add-on and the holmer pack will be auto installed like the other dlc's i bought through steam.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References 
https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?f=834&t=117457

infographic videos

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 10 Oct - 09:21 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // Addon and Mods Help All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden