How do i install mods/addons?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // Addon and Mods Help
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Mon 9 Oct - 08:31 (2017)    Post subject: How do i install mods/addons? Reply with quote
Since we do have a lot new members in our ArmAverse, i think it isn't wrong to have a guide on how to install usermade mods and addons. For this guide i assume that you know how to use the Windows Explorer.
Well, at first you will have to download them, obviously. Mostly they come in compressed format like .zip, 7zip or .rar format. So the very first step is to unpack it. Personally i prefer the software 7zipfor this but you might use other software that can handle the corresponding format. Please note that Windows by default can decompress the .zip format.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References   https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/141590-beginners-guidehow-do-i-install-modsaddons/

mobile app trailer

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 9 Oct - 08:31 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // Addon and Mods Help All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden