How to Write a Basic Moon Addon (1.7)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // Addon and Mods Help
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Thu 5 Oct - 15:16 (2017)    Post subject: How to Write a Basic Moon Addon (1.7) Reply with quote
Back with another tutorial on making an addon for Galacticraft 1.7. A lot has changed since my last one, and this is going to be my attempt to explain it. Luckily for any prospective addon makers, Mic and Radfast have done an excellent job in making the 1.7 API extremely easy to use. However, the 1.7 API is still changing on a constant basis. I will do my best to keep this tutorial up-to-date until a stable API is released. Disclaimer aside, lets get to some modding!

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References   
https://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/how-to-write-a-basic-moon-ad…

Tech support video

Copied to clipboard!

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 5 Oct - 15:16 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // Addon and Mods Help All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden