No more donation codes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // The game
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Sat 23 Sep - 09:09 (2017)    Post subject: No more donation codes? Reply with quote
Hi,

After years of playing I finally had some spare cash to donate to Elements to help keep it going. I donated more than $5 but did not receive a reward code. It's not a big deal because I donated for the sake of keeping Elements alive rather than the code. I'm just wondering if the reward system was removed, only works for multiples of 5 or how it works overall so that next time I donate I can get the code too.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion/what-are-your-top-10-favorite-games

Small Business Video

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 23 Sep - 09:09 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Landwirschaft Simulator 2008 // The game All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden