Windows Vista Windows Mobile?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Forum // Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Fri 22 Sep - 08:14 (2017)    Post subject: Windows Vista Windows Mobile? Reply with quote
Hi,

With the startup equipment on devices it is nevertheless possible to manage the starting fields. If I now buy new fields, then I bracuhe I in the longer term also more and better machines to use the time more effectively. However, since each field takes a certain amount of time to process it, you have to have some of the Largest machines several times so that you can then edit all the fields in parallel. Thus, the number of devices always increases in the same ratio to the number of fields.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?f=820&t=88939

Startup videos

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 22 Sep - 08:14 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum Forum Index // Forum // Official English Landwirtschaft Simulator forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden